I'm sorry there are no pictures tonight -- I left the cable that attaches to the computer for downloading in Norfolk. It's one of the many things I forgot ...Rookie's crate among other things. So, at one point tonight, I'm sure - all 4 Cormiers will be in the bed! LJ is already in our bed...I fought with the pack-n-play, and it won. I have never had a problem setting it up before, but I can't get the short sides to lock. LJ and I had it sideways, upside down, (both of us inside like a fort or he was so upset), and any other way. Still, the sides won't lock. I am hoping Lance will have some luck when he gets home, but I have fussed with it so much, I am kind of doubting he will. I hope so!!!
Lance left this morning for Richmond, and after the Y, packing and lunch, LJ and I loaded up and headed out. I wanted to travel during LJ's nap so as not to mess him up, and it worked. We ran into a little traffic, so he get a really good nap. We did the deed of unloading all our stuff (we only brought a few things, but with my stuff, LJ's stuff, Rookie, food for LJ, pack-n-play, mattress...you get the picture), and LJ was over it pretty quickly. He was very good, though, and aside from a few small outbursts, we got unloaded, showered and headed to meet our friend Kelly for dinner with her son Robbie.
Dinner was great -- Robbie is getting so big - he's 13 months old, and it seems to me like he was just born yesterday. Enjoying dinner with him and his mom was a very nice evening. I loved it. Eventually, we headed home. Lj was tired, and it was close to his bedtime. On the way home, he and I stopped at Walgreens for milk and gatorade. We both were thirsty. Driving around Richmond was so funny for me. By now, after 2 years of living there off-and -on, it seemed like coming back home....well, not really home, but it was nice to be so familiar with a place. My car drove directly to the field and back with no effort. :)
So, that brings us to the pack-n-play. I have given up, given LJ a bath and conceded to the portable crib. Perhaps it will work when Lance comes home - I will say a prayer as I log off.
I hope your day was great. Sorry again about the pics, but there will be some on Sunday night. Get some good rest and pray that we do, too!
Love,
Jamie
Friday, April 25, 2008
Sorry no pics!
Posted by Jamie Cormier Photography at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment