The title is referring to the entry, not Lance's game! ...or games! He had a double-header today, beginning at 1 p.m. and we didn't get home till after eight tonight. It was a long day - he's been at the field since 8 a.m., so he's tired, too. It was a good day, though. LJ and I went to the YMCA today and swam for two hours! It was a blast! He had another good nap, waking up after only forty-five minutes then cuddling with me for another hour. I guess it would be good for him to take his whole nap on his own, but this way, it forces me to lay down, too and we get some special cuddle time. It's probably the best part of my day most days.
The weather was SO cold today. It rained all through the games, ( ironic that they canceled last night's game during warm weather with drizzle). They played through it, though and LJ and I watched after he woke up from his nap. He was able to wear some fun winter clothes I had gotten on clearance at Gymboree. I didn't know if he'd ever be able to wear them, but they were so cheap and SO cute I couldn't resist. At least he has gotten to wear them once! At 3 or 4 dollars, they are worth that.
So, that's our day. We've got cookies in the oven, ( we barely cook them and mostly eat warm dough). After that, it's George Lopez on Nick at Nite then to bed to rest for another day! I think we may have found a church to visit next week, so I'm hoping that this week of YMCA childcare makes LJ a seasoned pro! We'll see :) Hope your day was great!
Love,
Jamie




0 comments:
Post a Comment