Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yo, Rescue Pack!


So corny, I know, but LJ loved it.  We were Diego's Animal Rescuers and we found all kinds of wildlife on our journey.  Poke fun, I know, but this is LJ's favorite!  ¡Actívate!


Come on, Animal Adventurers!  Let's see what kind of wildlife we can find in our own neighborhood here in Spring Training!  We'll bring "Click" along to take pictures!


Wow...what's that over there, Alicia? (Diego's sister)  I don't know, Diego!  Let's take a pic with "Click" the camera!


A Heron and a turtle, side by side in the same pond?


I think the Heron likes the turtle, but he doesn't seem to like the Egret!  That's so interesting!


Here is a beautiful white bird who lives in our back yard - he's here from dawn to dusk every day!  I wonder where he sleeps?


Yesterday, he was befriended by a turtle, enjoying the sun!  Birds and turtles sure seem to get along!


If you look closely,  you can even catch the Easter bunny in our yard, looking for just the right places to put the eggs!  Thanks for joining us on our animal adventure!  Hasta Luego!


2 comments:

Candice said...

It isn't corney! That is part of way you are a great and fun mom! We miss you!

Christi Ensberg said...

Comin to the rescue! Ahhhh Rescue Pack here! Click wants to see the alligators and eagles in the neighborhood too!