Sunday, March 29, 2009

A day at the park!

For once, I'm not talking about the ballpark!  Kid Star park has enticed us from the road for weeks, so we decided to go see what it was all about.  I wasn't sure if there was anything age-relevant for LJ, but found out it was built for young kids just like him.  What a great place!  

Look how high we are in our hot air balloons!  LJ says we are just like Dora and Boots  :)


Driving his own "big rig"...just like Mac.  I'm beginning to see a character theme here :)


Riding "baby Jaguar" from Dora on the Merry-go-round!  He loved it!

Old enough for the go-kart, but he still looks awfully small in there.  I wondered how he'd like it once they cranked it up and it got loud...


What do you think?  I think he loved it!!  He's "driving" and making car noises the whole time.  They were saying "ka-chow!" like McQeen :)



We should have saved this for last because it was his FAVORITE!
 


After the go-kart, we headed to the BIG slide...my favorite!  :)


Look how big it is!  LJ and I went up and down 10 times...1 ticket = 2 rides, and the adult always goes free with the child!




2 comments:

The Florida Parker Family said...

Our park came and went-it rained the whole time and they have to stay on a set schedule-we didnt get the chance to go. Looks like you all had fun! Guess we will have to wait until next year

Schultz Family said...

So cute! You all look so good! Miss you all and praying for you for the season. Talk soon!