At the warning of others, I have occasionally monitored the activity on my blog. I know that it is possible for people to steal pictures and do things with them that are not good and outside of my knowledge. Until now, it's mostly been friends and family that I have noticed on here, but I see that now I have someone from Batavia, Ohio right-clicking (with the ability to save/copy and paste) A LOT of photos, dating back to almost a year ago. If you are a possible friend, I'd love to hear from you and have you visit the blog. Please post a comment and introduce yourself. If not, please stay off the blog. If you return, right-click and do not comment, I will make this a private blog, available only to invited family and friends. I'd hate to do that because I love sharing our lives, but I will not compromise our safety. I don't want to scare anyone away, (we love visitors), but I have seen this done to friends with harmful consequences, and I won't risk it. After seeing all the photos clicked, I may decide to go private anyway. If you'd like to be included, email me or leave a message in my inbox on facebook with your email address.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Hi Jamie, My name is kelly and I am a huge fan of baseball. I found your blog in google blog and I was just wondering if I can continue to read it.
I love your photography......they are amazing and I am fan of photography.
Anyways, hope your husband has a great and wonderful season with Rays this year.
Have a great and wonderful week
My eamil is
Kel0541@gmail.com
I would love it if you would add me to your list and I would LOVE to add you to my blog as well
I love making new friends........friends are wonderful to make.
Thanks again for your time and god bless
Jamie! That is so scary. Yuck! How do I check who is checking my blog? I really want to know. Miss you guys!
I wanna know too. I had a random comment from a stranger the other day and wasn't sure what to think. Her blog was set to private so I have no idea who this person is. Hope you guys are still enjoying the sunny warm weather! We finally are here!
Hey girl! If you do decide to go private please add me as a friend. I love keeping up with you guys through your blog. You need to fill me in too on how you can track who's looking at your blog & clicking on pictures. I have the Feedjit on mine but is there a different tracking device that's better. Anyway, hope all is well.
How do you check to see if people click stuff. I copy and send pictures to Michael all the time because he never checks the blog so that's why I would ever do it.
Hey Jamie!
How do you make your blog private?? By the way, LJ is PRECIOUS! Missing you!~Julia
Post a Comment