Today, Lance had a day off, and we spent the day at a nearby beach called Boca Grande. It has a small town feel, and most of the residents/tourists get around by golf cart. We brought our bikes and biked the island. We began at the southernmost point by swimming in the beach, then biked to the north side to look at the town and play on a playground. Then we biked back to the south side to eat dinner. What a day!!! We are tired after this "day off", and it was wonderful! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
This is a conch!!!! Doesn't it look like it's sticking its tongue out at the camera? That thing is huge!
"...life is but a dream" :)
Looking like a true Irishman with that light skin and blue eyes!
Playing with mom while we wait for our food.
This is him playing in the sand, right by our table at dinner. He has that mischievous look like he's ready to run off into the sunset :)
While I finished my dinner, this is Lance jumping over LJ as he run towards him :)
"I carried you"




4 comments:
How fun!! I love his shirt! He is so cute!!
You take such great pictures!
I love the last picture. Beautiful!!
Good Luck this year.
Roll Tide!
Post a Comment