Hey guys! A lot of people have asked about the tracking device I am currently using. I have Feedjit, as you can see, on the sidebar of my blog. If you watch it in "Real Time" (there is an option at the bottom), they give you a more detailed analysis of your blog's visitors. They tell you when they came, where they came from (the site and city), which post they viewed, (if they came for one in particular), and if they clicked on any pictures to enlarge/get more/copy/paste them, (labeled by the picture's name on your hard drive, i.e. "3.bmp"). That can mean they are clicking to "do something" with the picture or just viewing it in a large view, in its own window. Play around with the "real time" version of your Feedjit, and you'll be amazed at what you can find. I hope this helps!! If you don't have Feedjit and would like it, you can download it easily here - just scroll down to mine. It has definitely opened my eyes - if you need any help, let me know. If we go private, I will add those who asked. I love knowing that y'all follow our blog like I follow so many of yours!
On a much lighter note - we have had a great day off! Gotta love the World Baseaball Classic in that we have more than one of those this spring! LJ went to the Y this morning with Lance and I. Then we came home, packed a pool bag and drove the golf cart to the clubhouse for lunch. LJ napped at the pool, then we played until almost 5 before heading home. Lance and I are going for ANOTHER dinner date after LJ goes down. An Alabama guy, Emeel Salem is watching LJ for us in exchange for cookies and cable -(he's been in the minor league hotel too long!). Gotta love that! No pictures today - I forgot to charge the camera battery. You know there will be more soon, though...there always are!
5 comments:
Fun! Dinner dates! I wrote you an email. I have just been too weirded out lately by all these randoms on my blog. I sleep better at night private even though I really love my blog open for everyone! It's really sad that we have to worry...
Hey girl! We have been private for about 5 weeks now... I don't like it, but I feel a lot safer. Like Jenn said, I sleep better at night... I would stay up worrying about strangers and what their intentions were. It really creeped me out! One big negative to being private is that people's lists don't update. They don't know when you have a new post, and don't check your blog as often.
If you come to Tampa again give me a ring... we would love to play before heading north! Oh my, that's only one week away.. we may have to try and plan something this season instead.
I hope ya'll had a great date night!
Enjoyed all your pictures! Hugs!
Me again -- HA... the line about enjoying your pictures was not sarcasm from the "feedjit" post :) ...I've been away for a few days, and just caught up with your blog. :)
I love feedjit.........it makes me feel safe too
I agree with Jenn and Stacey, I worried about my pics as well. I mean, I have my family for everyone to see. But some of my family and friends dont know what to do after they get the invite, that's why i went public again
Hope you and your husband a great dinner date.......have a great one and god bless
I am so sorry that listing on my blog launched this issue! :( I assure you I took it off so no one else will be directed to your site. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it was a friend of mine who frequents my blog, and not some random creep. But you can't ever be too safe. You're smart to keep an eye on the visitors.
BTW - Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky is me when I'm at work. :) I figured that out recently!
Post a Comment