Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MMMMM...

I had to post some pictures of lunch, or rather, our dessert from today.  After playing at the field, (see pictures below this post), we biked to the harbor and ate at UNO pizzeria.  Y'all, LJ NEVER takes off his Oriole hat, but after one bite of dessert, he took it off, deciding to get down to business.  I guess it was in his way!
The dessert reminds me of the pizookie we used to get in Arizona at Oregano's.  It's a soooooft chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and hot fudge on top...all in a skillet.  When it arrived, the conversation stopped and it was every man for himself.  We were all fighting to eat our side so we could tackle the others.  Had to share...Go to an Uno's pizzeria if you can!!
mmmmmmm...


now that's a happy face!


I think we finished it all :)


mmmm...it was so good!


Washing it down with some apple-carrot juice :)
Don't forget to look below...my camera has been busy!  I have to other posts from today :)
Hope you are great!!!!!

0 comments: