Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ahhhh...

Well, we just got home from the first game of a double-header.  LJ had a great time in the stands for the bit that we stayed, and it was a great outing for us.  He has run a low-grade fever all day, (a few baths while eating a popsicle made him feel better), but he was ready to get out.  He wore his Bama jersey and his bama hat, ready for the game.  We can't watch it or listen to it, but we are Bama fans and we know it's going on!  


I have been thinking about going to New York next week while Lance is there.  It's just a two-hour train ride, and it would give us a chance to let LJ sleep in a "big boy bed".  Also, we just found out that Lance's aunt will be there with her daughters while Lance is there!  How cool is that?  If we can find tickets, maybe they can accompany me to a game.  I don't really plan on going to a game because it's the last series at Yankee Stadium, and it would be crazy!!!  Besides, we already gave away our tickets, but if I could go with a group, I would be interested in going.  I've never seen Yankee Stadium, and this is the last chance before they bulldoze it to the ground.  To commemorate it, Lance actually bought a previously used base from the field.  I'm sure they are selling everything from squares of carpet in the clubhouse to the seatbacks of season ticket holders' chairs.  With the profits alone, they could probably build a brand new stadium!  :)

Well, I'm praying our little boy sleeps tonight and stays cool.  I don't know where the fever is coming from (the lack of clues leads me to believe it's molars), but we'll see.  He is just loving being held and loved on, so I guess I could stand a day or two more of that.  ;)  I hope you are well!!!!
Love,
Jamie


1 comments:

Dustin and Carrie..... said...

Oh my!! It's so sad when they're sick. I hope he gets better soon! God bless him!! Love, Carrie