Monday, September 8, 2008

Gettin' Late!

Hi!  It's getting late, but I wanted to write just a quick note.  We have had a good day -- LJ and I biked back from the game after bible study, and then he took a bath before bedtime.  I am trying to get him into bed earlier because no matter when he falls asleep, he is up EARLY.  I figure, if he's up that early, we might as well have a well-rested young man!  


He's so cute.  He's had a lot of potty accidents in the last 2 days, but they say a little regression is normal.  It's so funny - I can see on his face that he has to go, but he tells me "No" over and over because he's so involved in whatever task he's doing.  He's affraid if he leaves his toy, I'll pick it up and probably vacuum or something!  

He had a great day, though - sweet sweet boy.  I just love him so much.  Lance's game should be over soon, (SHOULD - I know it's a mistake to call a game before its time), and then Lance will be home, too.  The O's appear to be pulling in a win tonight - they need it.  It's been a rough week for them.  I'm going to go lay in bed and pull for them - for some reason, I really like the Orioles.  Maybe it's the cute mascot, maybe it's the neat city, maybe it's the cute #54 who pitches for them - who knows?  

Have a great night!!
Love,
Jamie

0 comments: