Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Pics

In honor of the Tide's big win, we are making football sugar cookies.  Check out LJ putting them on the cookie sheet...he's stacking them like blocks :)


Are they done yet?


We took them in a baggy to the pool on Labor Day...looks like he's showing me he's out of cookies.  We played at the pool all morning, brought out a double-decker PB&J sandwich, some fruit and chips, then played some more.  He was exhausted...


...so exhausted that he FELL asleep in the bath!!!!


Well, here are some Labor Day pics - it was a great day spent at the pool!  

Happy Birthday today, Maw-Maw!  We just went to our favorite little bakery in Little Italy and got a canoli in your honor!  I'll take a picture of it before I eat it - it's my Happy 81st Birthday, Maw-Maw treat!  I hope you had one half as good!!!  

Happy Homecoming to my mom, and to the Cormier's - we are so glad you are safe and sound!!
Lance comes home tomorrow night and we can't wait!!
Love y'all!


0 comments: