Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A great picture


Here's a great picture of Lance and Brian Bruney before the last game at Yankee Stadium.  They met in South Bend, Indiana six years ago when they played on the Single A team for the Diamondbacks.  Next, they played in AA El Paso together, maybe in AAA Tucson (?), then in Phoenix with the Diamondbacks. A couple of years ago, they played against each other in AAA when Lance was with in Richmond and Brian played in Scranton, (AAA).  Now they play against each other on such an historic day at Yankee Stadium in New York. From the Single A Midwest League playing for the Silverhawks, to National League West, to American League East with a stop in the AAA International league.  How cool!
LJ and I are heading out tomorrow...ETA in Birmingham:  2 p.m.!!!  Can't wait!!!!!  :)

1 comments:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Great pic to have! I tried to get one after the game on Saturday, but things were just toooo crazy. I'm glad Lance took the camera to the field. I would love a copy :).
We are at the end of day 2 of our drive! So excited to be home tomorrow night! Hope you had a safe travel today. See you soon!