Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's official: 2008 Baseball Season is over!

What a neat year!  We got to live in 3 cities we have never even visited before:  Fort Lauderdale, Norfolk and Baltimore.  I have to say, they were all three great, but Norfolk for sure ranks #3.  Fort Lauderdale and Baltimore are both so great, but I think I like Baltimore best.  With these 3 moves, this year was our most stable one.  Lance is in the midst of the 4th move of the year...our move back home!!  He's driving till he gets tired, stopping at a hotel and then finishing up in the morning.  Let the off-season begin!!!  

Hope you had a great weekend!!!
Love,
Jamie

2 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

Isn't the off season the best!!! Hope you guys have a good one!

Shannon said...

So glad the season is over and you are all home together! We are coming down for the Ole Miss game, so maybe we will be able to see you.