Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good day!

LJ still was warm this morning, but nothing some bath water and a popsicle couldn't help!  I felt a tooth under his gum...who knows?


Lance had a charity even tonight at the ESPN Zone.  It was for the fans to come and play with the players, benefiting the local children's hospital.  Even the Oriole Bird got in on the action!!


Cheering as we got 3rd in our group in the basketball contest!

Sometimes you need a little boost...even on the Super Dunk, Jr.


Whooo!!! He made one!!

All in all, it was a pretty good day!  LJ was a little weary of the mayhem at the zone, but it was a neat night!!  I hope you had a great night, too!!!  Lance has the day off before leaving tomorrow afternoon for Canada.  Not many plans, but we are going to enjoy our time with him before he heads out one last time!
Love,
Jamie

2 comments:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

I feel like he should be almost done with those teeth.. he has so many. Shelby only has eight :). It looks like ya'll had a fun night. I like the pic of you and LJ... you'll have to give me tips on how to get my arms to look like yours! I'll call you soon... chat about NYC :)

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

He's got 4 more, I think...totaling 20! Can you believe they get that many teeth? I bet your arms are just as big...you tote a toddler around all day, too :) Now, if only we could get a workout like that for our legs...:) Planning on going to NYC on Thurs. if we can see you?