Well, we're closing up this day well, I think. It's 9:15 - Lj is clean and in the bed, and after a bath, I won't be far behind! It was a good day. Lance, LJ and I went to a late breakfast at a place called "Blue Moon Cafe". It's about a five minute walk, and it's pretty good. It was actually featured on the Food Network recently, so the wait was a bit extensive. We put our name down and walked around until our table was ready. It's around Fells Point: a historical area in Baltimore with lots of cute little shops and a little playground. The restaurant may not be the best place to go with a toddler, but it worked out pretty well, I think. LJ was such a good boy!!
After breakfast, which was really almost lunch, we came home and let Lance pack while we played. It was fun to just hang out before he heads out again. At 1:45 p.m., he was on his way, and LJ was ready for a nap. During his nap, I uploaded some pictures to shutterfly, cleaned the apartment and just did some little chores. Because Lance has been waking up with LJ for the past few days, I didn't feel tired at all!
When he woke up, we went back to the park with the Guthries. It was just too nice of a day to take advantage of the outdoor weather. I spotted a snowcone stand earlier, so we had a snowcone as well. What a nice afternoon!!
On our way back to the apartment, we stopped at Whole Foods for milk and fruit. In the store, I realized I was missing my change purse that contained a credit card and a few dollars. There is a hole in my stroller I didn't know was there, so I am guessing it fell out! I ran home, called American Express and canceled/ordered a replacement then LJ and I headed back out. Before going back to buy our stuff, we stopped at a little Mexican place and had dinner. When we returned to Whole Foods, our stuff was there waiting on us, so it was easy to check out.
After putting our groceries away, we took Rookie for a good walk. I wanted to take some pictures with my small, older camera. Lance got LJ an Orioles hat and bat, and he thinks they are the best. He even wanted to take a bath with both of them!! Anyway - While I was snapping a picture of LJ, Rookie spotted another dog, went running, pulling me by his leash, and I dropped it. It's having a hard time focusing now, so I think I'll stop in at Ritz Camera tomorrow. Between a lost change purse,card and a wounded kodak camera, tonight has been a bit of a mess! Some days are just like that, I guess. I was able to extract a few pictures from the camera, though -- I hope you enjoy them!!
Goodnight! Lance - we love and miss you so much!!!!!!
Love,
Jamie




2 comments:
Ya'll have a GOOD looking kid! I really think he could be a child model and I am not kidding at all. He is beautiful!
you are hilarious! You always wonder, is he that cute to the rest of the world because I could just bite his little cheeks! :) How are y'all? Anything new?
Post a Comment