Just wanted to write a quick note before I finish packing. LJ and I leave tomorrow at 5:33 p.m. and arrive in Boston at 6:55 p.m. We will either take a shuttle or taxi to the hotel, and Lance will follow us soon after.
It's amazing how much stuff I pack for LJ, (food, clothes, toiletries, etc.) and how little I am packing for myself. Y'all please don't turn me in on "What not to Wear"...I promise I'll pack something other than nike this time! I guess I figure if LJ looks cute enough, attention is directed away from me :) My mom takes care of that, though -- I either leave the house in Nike stuff or something cute she has found. Presently, the suitcase is half nike, half Me-Maw purchases! Hey - I don't want to go over my limit on the bag - you never know what they are charging these days!
So, we had a good day -- got Rookie safely to the kennel and both LJ and I were about to cry. I hate leaving him behind...Lj kept saying "rookie...rookie", all night.
We look forward to seeing Lance, though! this week has gone by relatively quickly. I hope you had a good day -- too bad for Big Brown that he didn't win -- maybe they can let him rest now and fall in love in a pasture, producing lots of "Little Browns".
Goodnight!
Love,
Jamie




0 comments:
Post a Comment