Ahhh...well, I'm just finishing up a relaxing day with LJ. He was in our bed from 1 a.m. on last nigh t - Lance and I have pushed two queens together, so he can sleep close to us without feeling our every movement. Despite us being here, he HAS to get some rest. So, LJ and I tossed and turned close to him, though not close enough to stir him. I'm thankful for that.
Because of the rough night, Lance got up with LJ and I went to bed from 8:30 - 10:30 to get a couple of hours rest. It's AWESOME being here with him, it's just been tough when we haven't been able to get some sleep. When we get back to Baltimore, we should have a crib waiting on us. That may make a difference as well. LJ has never been a sleeper, but I know one day he'll settle into a routine. It's just going to be later, rather than sooner.
That being said, we had a GREAT day today. We stayed in the hotel and played/rested all day. Because of our Starwood points, we were upgraded to a suite that has an extra room with enough room for us to play in. We didn't go out until after naptime when LJ and I went swimming. After our swim, we went down to the food court and shared a quesadilla and apple for dinner. After that, I let him run around outside in the court yard until he made me a dirty diaper, thus sending us back up to the room. Lance had picked me up an M&M cookie earlier, and as I type, LJ is picking each M&M out. Even this young, he knows which part of that cookie is the best!
So, that's it ...Lance is enjoying the chaos of Fenway Park right now, and I'm enjoying some play time with LJ. I hope your day was good -- Tomorrow, we head back to Baltimore and Lance will be in EARLY Friday morning.
Have a good night's rest!
Love,
Jamie
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Easy day
Posted by Jamie Cormier Photography at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment