Well, I just got back up to the apartment from putting my bike together...that's right. Someone stole my tires again, well...correction: one tire. They must have gotten scared and fun before they got the other. I filed a report with the police and they suggested these locks on my wheels that take a special L-wrench to take them off. I just finished installing those, bringing my bike up to the apartment and bathing sweet LJ (what a trooper!). I'm no mechanic, so it took me about an hour (and the bike falling on me twice) to figure out how it worked. I think it's fully-functioning, though. we'll see tomorrow. I'm trying to get a reimbursement from the apartment, so I'm working on that, too.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Some days are just tougher than others...
Still, at the end of the day, I have LJ to cuddle in my lap. It ends well. Please have a good night's rest -- will write more tomorrow.
Love,
Jamie
P.S. I finished this blog 15 min. ago, but had to come back on and post --- just made the best sandwich for my late dinner -- toasted "white wheat bread", a fried egg (over easy), root lettuce, onions and bell peppers...it was awesome. I already feel better :) Time for a bath and bedtime! Goodnight to you, too, Lance! I'll probably be asleep before I get the chance to talk to you.
Posted by Jamie Cormier Photography at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Why would someone want to steal tires on a bike? Just to be mean and as a prank? People surprise me. You never know what someone will do. That is what is so great about children. Whenever you think things are at the worst, you have them to remind you how wonderful life is and make you feel better. :)
I know! evidently, there is a market for tires here in Baltimore. They sell them for around twenty dollars each and it pays for their drug "fix" for the day. Pretty sad. I wish it wasn't an issue, but I will be more careful now!!
Post a Comment