Saturday, June 21, 2008

Art and Music Festival!

Well, as LJ and I headed out this morning, lots of tents were being set up all along our street.  We asked what it was for, and we were told it was for the Art and Music Festival.  We had NO idea what a big deal it would be.  After playing there a bit this morning, going for a swim and then napping, we went back out.  To our surpise, there was a stage, a band playing "Louisiana Saturday Night" and tons of people dancing and singing.  The vendors were still open, and so were the treat stands.  We got a lemon with a pepermint stick, (YUMMY!) and sat to enjoy the music.  We played, danced, met new friends and were eventually joined by Avery and Hudson Guthrie.  They are sweet neighbors, and we love hanging out with them.  Please enjoy the picture show below - can you see what a good time we had?  I 'm so thankful!  I hope your day was at least half this fun! :)

Love,
Jamie

0 comments: