Well, I had to post this video of LJ eating a waffle this morning. It's not anything spectacular to most, but #1 - he doesn't normally eat anything like waffles. #2 - he is really working on the fork thing. Watching the video for me is almost excruciating -- wanting him to get the waffle on the fork and to his mouth, but I though it was great. He's growing up!!! Love you!
P.S. Who knew? Baltimore is famous for these cookies called "berger cookies". I found them at the store last night - can't wait to share them! A Berger cookie consists of a thin, soft sugar cookie with chocolate icing on top, (like the chocolate on top of krispy kreme donuts). Amazing. I had two ...in bed last night! I'll beat out the crumbs before you come home, Lance! :) Here's the site for the cookies if you want to check it out:
http://www.bergercookies.com




0 comments:
Post a Comment