Thursday, May 29, 2008

What a great off-day!

Well, the baseball schedule hasn't allowed us to spend a lot of time together this year, but we had a GREAT day today!  Lance is home this week with an off-day today, so we took full advantage.  I got a hair cut (trim)  - it had been like 6 months, and we spent the rest of the day playing.  Whether it was biking, playing at federal hill park, goofing around at the apartment, or playing on the terrace and grilling out, we packed this day full of family fun.  The true advantage to being apart so much is how much we treasure our time together.  It is precious.  I have attached a video of LJ and Lance playing "basketball" in the apartment.  It cost us like 11 dollars for the hoop, and I have to blow it up like every 10 minutes, but LJ loves it.  Don't forget to check the slide-show below of pictures of our wonderful day.  We thank the Lord for days like this -- they refuel us, and without them, I don't know what I'd do.

Love you!
Jamie

0 comments: