I just put LJ down, and it's 9:00 -- I can hear him humming and fighting it a bit, but he's tired. Last night, he was up at 11, 3:30, then up for good at 6:20. He's not sick, running a fever or anything, but this is familiar teething behavior. I have to say -- we will all be glad when all the teeth are in - especially LJ! I can't imagine how it must hurt -- he only has 4 left, so we're in the home stretch.
We had a good, lazy day today. The weather was rainy, so we took advantage of it and used it as a "rest day". LJ needed it -- we just enjoyed being here at home, playing ball, reading books, watching Blue's Clues. It was nice. We finished off the day by visiting Avery and Hudson downstairs, then bathing before bed.
Nothing much to report. Hoping for a good night's sleep for all tonight!! I hope you had a good day, too!
Love,
Jamie




0 comments:
Post a Comment