Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun, full day!



Well, we had a good one today!  This morning's workout went so well -- she said the only time LJ fussed was when he was trying to get inside a toy bus, (about the size of Rookie) and realized he wouldn't fit!  I had a workout of over an hour!  The nice thing about this place is that it's small, one floor, so I can hear if he fusses and make sure I'm there.  Awesome...love having that freedom and an hour to myself is so replenishing...while LJ is his social little self.  


After our workout, we played outside with Rookie, showered and then got ready for naptime.  I took a little nap, too, after laying out our stuff for an afternoon trip out.  When LJ woke up, we went to the coolest place -- it was raining here, so I was searching for a place we could play.  We drove about 25 minutes to Ultimate Play Zone's "pop-in play time"!  It was so cool -- lots of moon bounces, (one for only 3 and under and all for only 6 and under).  Funny thing -- Lj doesn't know how to jump, so he was trying with all his might, but the toes never left the floor.  It was such good exercise, and his favorite one, (of course) was the basketball one.  We'd go back and forth, but always made our way back to the basketballs.  There was a pirate-ship playground -- I think I almost broke my toe going down a slide that was SO fast, and a big bouncy slide that I got "moon-bounce burn" on my elbow-- I'm such a klutz.  LJ had a blast, and we stayed till closing time then explored the area, in search of a grocery store.  
We got little stuff like cheese, coke-zeros, caprisuns, toddler meals...the stuff you can't get at an all-organic, preservative-free Whole Foods!  
Then, we headed to the interstate and found a Bob Evans, so we stopped in for dinner.  We both got a kid's meal - LJ had pasta (ate the entire bowl) and I had a grilled cheese.  After we got home and unloaded, Jenny invited us over to play with Hudson and Averie.  Rookie came, too and we played till past 9!  The kids loved it, -- Rookie was a hit, and I think they will all sleep well tonight.  
So, as days go where Lance is out-of-town, this was a good one.  So thankful.  I hope your day was good -- we miss and love you lots!
Love,
Jamie

0 comments: