Well, two in a row! LJ went "tee-tee on the potty chair" again tonight! I know he has no idea what he's doing and I do fill him up with milk before putting him on, but I think it's so cool! I got so excited I think I scared him, so I will have to tone it down a bit. He's like , "What?" ! He's so young that I don't think he knows, but if curiosity makes him want to sit there, it's got to be one step better to actually go! We were singing "If you're happy and you know it" and he stopped "clapping his hands"...that's how I knew he was going.
I got him to bed late tonight. I keep wanting to put him to bed early because if he's going to get up around 6 every morning, it would be best if he got more sleep on the front end. I couldn't resist tonight, though - we were outside eating at Hoolihan's and it was so nice. Then, we played by the water and went to Barnes and Noble. He was playing, I was looking at books and on the walk home I realized I didn't want this night to end. OF COURSE I want Lance home ASAP, but it was such a nice night outside and our time was so special, I wanted to push "pause" for a bit.
Tomorrow night is my "date night" where I leave LJ at the workout place and go to the movie. It's convenient because the movie theater is actually in the same building as the workout place. I'm going to go see WallE, I think - you better believe my phone will be on vibrate the whole time just in case!!
I hope you had a great day today - sorry for the lack of pictures. We were out most of the day, (pool with friends this morning, then nap and a great night out), and I didn't want to chance something happening to the camera. :) It looked like possible rain, and I've already been down the water damage route with it once. The picture I posted was from a few days ago. I knew Lance needed to see that little face - three more days till you're home!!! :)
We miss and love you -- have a great night's sleep!
Love,
Jamie




0 comments:
Post a Comment