Well, Lance had a ball game tonight, LJ went to the work-out facility for "date-night", so I went shopping and to dinner. I just finished some Lebanese food, (greek) at my table for one, and it was great! I went to Filene's Basement ( like an upscale TJMaxx), Barnes and Noble then to eat. After that, I was ready to get LJ. So, we came home, gave him a bath and cuddled until he told me he was ready to go to bed. Still, I can't think of a better way to end the day...unless Lance was beside us. LJ wants nothing more than for me to cuddle next to him - He shuts off my OCD tendencies, keeping me from cleaning up the day's clutter, telling me, "Mama...sit".
Our day was good. We ran some errands this morning after Lance let me sleep a little - (sleep is TRULY amazing when it's hard to come by!) I woke up so rested as I always do when I can rest with LJ and Dada's giggles in the background.
I got most of my stuff packed and even had Rookie practice being "in the bag" for travel. Y'all pray for me - traveling with two bags, a dog a toddler and a stroller is going to be an experience, to say the least! I packed too many clothes, I'm sure, but three weeks is a long time, right? Besides, I haven't been home in so long, I don't even remember what I have there!
Well, Lance is on his way home soon. I love that quiet time when we can peek in on LJ and enjoy each other's quiet company. I leave Sunday, so I'll relish in these last two nights. We will miss him so much!
I hope your day was great. It's starting to cool down, (a tiny bit) here, and I'm reminded that fall is around the corner. That means football season is on its way, my friends! Can you believe it? Roll, Tide, Roll!!
Goodnight!
Jamie




0 comments:
Post a Comment