Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time to clean up my mess!

Well, I am taking a break from packing and stuff to write a quick note.  The apartment is a mess because of my being distracted while packing and LJ being destructive!  :)  I've got some cleaning up to do.  

I plan on leaving the apartment a little after 11 a.m. tomorrow to head to the airport for our 1:55 flight.  We fly USAIR and stop in Charlotte, NC before landing in Birmingham at 4:16 p.m.  I just found out that our AC thermostat upstairs is broken, so it's HOT up there.  Please pray we can cool it down enough just for LJ to sleep so I can call someone in Monday morning.  LJ's been sleeping so well, it'd be a shame to mess him up!  
Thanks in advance for the prayers.  I'll write tomorrow night if I can to let ya know we are HOME!
Love,
Jamie

0 comments: