As I type, LJ is sitting next to me in the chair, drinking milk with his hand resting on my stomach. Such a sweet moment, even on the computer. I'm sorry I missed posting last night -- Lance and I actually went on a date while Nana and Pops kept LJ! We did a repeat of our anniversary dinner, (awesome -- Me-Maw kept LJ then and we couldn't resist going again!) It was such a great night and I decided to end it reading in the bath rather than posting. I'm sure you forgive me! :)
We had a great weekend with Nana and Pops. I've been trying to upload a photo show, but it's not working so I'll settle for posting a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. It was so nice to have them in town, and I think we filled the days well. We went to the park, went swimming, went to ball games, fed some ducks...lots of fun stuff! Charmaine asked me to take a few pictures for her and let me get creative, (you know I love that!) If I have time, I have tons of pictures to play with...pictures of the city, pictures of them, lots of LJ, and some fun baseball ones, too!
We also had "family day" at the baseball field. It was SO hot, so a lot of the festivities (i.e. a tee ball game) were called off because no one wanted to fight the heat....no one but LJ, that is! He had the TIME OF HIS LIFE! Seriously -- he has had some fun times, even the best of times spent with his momma didn't measure up to this special time with his dad. For almost two hours, he was in full uniform on the field playing with tee ball bats and whoofle (sp?) balls, acting like a pitcher on the mound, running on the bases...you name it. He and Lance had a blast with their #54 jerseys looking as cute as can be. LJ's face was SO red, but he wasn't stopping. They even had to call "last call" over the stadium speakers to get us off the field...we closed the place down.
I hope your weekend was great! Have a wonderful evening!!
Love,
Jamie




2 comments:
You have an amazing talent with the camera! Your pictures are amazing! What is your secret? What do you use for the special effects (fading, etc.)? I have a hard time getting the perfect picture.
Anyhow, LJ is adorable! You have a very cute family.
Thank you so much for the tips. We have a mac and after messing around with it I figured it all out. Who knew my computer was capable of so much. :) Thanks!
Post a Comment