The walkway to the football stadium with plaques for every SEC and national championship
Hallowed ground :)
Denny Chimes
LJ placing his hand in one of the handprints of a former team captain at the walk of fame on the base of Denny Chimes
Standing at the foot of Denny Chimes looking at the President's Mansion
Well, these are just a FEW of the many pictures LJ and I took during our beautiful evening walk around the university. I'm sure I will post more later. From 6-7 p.m., Denny Chimes was playing beautiful music as we walked. What a wonderful evening!!! Lance, we missed you!
Love,
Jamie




1 comments:
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Those will be so neat to have as LJ grows up. And you can share them with his fans when he's a Crimson Tide star someday! :) Glad you're enjoying your time at home.
Post a Comment