Here are some fun pics from before we went to the game the other night. It was probably LJ's last time wearing this shirt that I think is so cute, so I wanted a few pictures of him in it. It's getting tight, but maybe I can get him in it one more time!
The other pics are of tonight - LJ's nose is runny so he ate almost an entire saucepan of chicken noodle soup. He wanted to eat it on his own, but he hates to get wet...thus, the towel.
I hope you are doing great !
Love,
Jamie
sweet little hand
mmmmm...he just about ate his weight in this stuff!
His male model pose :)
sweet face




3 comments:
These are such cute pics!!! COuld you send me your mailing address to my email at shan_j@bellsouth.net. Thanks and I hope you are all doing well :)
He could definitely be a little model. I love his hair like that. So cute! Hope he's feeling better. Love, Carrie
oh my gosh, what a stud! that is an awesome shirt, but really it's the model that makes the clothes....:)
Post a Comment