Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good night!

Well, it's time for bed and we just finished up bath time after playing with the Smallwoods at the playground by their house.  I forgot my camera, but I'll bring it next time.  LJ had a great time with Erik and "Rach", (as he calls her), swinging and sliding.  

We spend the entire morning at the University Recreation pool.  It was a great day!  We had to take Rookie to get a haircut anyway, so while we were out, I figured we'd just spend the day there.  We were both so worn out when we got home that we took a little nap together.  These are special times.

Lance will be home for about 18 hours tomorrow!  He will get in around lunch time and leave before dawn the next morning.  It's ok, though ...when you go so long without seeing each other, every moment counts.  We don't have any big plans - maybe city cafe, a little bit of pool time, a good nap (he's traveling cross-country all night tonight) and a dinner in.  When he goes, it will only be ten more days before we are back in Baltimore again with him.  The baseball season is long, and this time each year, it seems the days apart creep by.  We'll get there, though!

I hope you had a good day -- Mom, I think you sent me a picture message to my phone, (good for you!) but you only showed your hair!  I think it looked like your hair, though...at least y'all are stepping out into the 21st century - text messages are a thing of 2008 for sure.  So proud of you for trying :)  If it wasn't you, I got a picture of someone else's hair that lives in the 251 area code.  

Love you guys -- have a great night's sleep.  I"m headed to bed!  If I don't post tomorrow, I will the next day, and I'm sure I'll have pictures.
Love,
Jamie

0 comments: