Well, it's just two days before LJ, Rookie and I head back north, and I wanted to take a break from the cleaning and organizing to type a quick entry in case I forget. It's so fun to go through each room, rummage through each drawer and set these little places up for our long-awaited arrival home. The t.v. trays are easily accessible, right by the laundry-room door. Lance and I love to have a late grilled chicken or steak and watch a tivo'd show after LJ goes down. All of my vases are stacked and cleaned neatly, waiting for their chance to hold flowers all over the house. The little pilgrims and santa salt shakers are cleaned and ready for fun holiday meals, as is the Santa Claus face ice cream tray. With about five weeks left in the season, we will be headed home to these "creature comforts" soon, and I want them readily available for us. We wait anxiously each year for this time, and though we are so thankful for baseball and its blessing to our lives, the fall is by far our favorite time of year!
Friday, August 15, 2008
A home visit winding down
LJ and I just sat on the kitchen floor and colored a piece of unfinished wood. I'm thinking I will seal that side so that I can always have it. We are both suffering with a little stomach problem, so we've been slow-moving like this all day. It's kind of nice.
I hope your day has been as wonderful as ours, (minus the icky stuff we are battling - yuck)! We are feeling well enough to look at each other, laugh and enjoy this time, though. Soon enough, we'll be here for a few months and can enjoy special times in our home every day!!!
Have a great night!
Love,
Jamie
Posted by Jamie Cormier Photography at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment