Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rays Family Day

For memories' sake, I wanted to add two from last year.  Our boy has grown!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We spent the morning at the field celebrating "family day" at Tropicana Field!  LJ played tee-ball, hit some balls that Lance and other players were pitching to kids, ran the bases, pitched from the mound, ate lunch with his friends while getting a balloon made for him, then played some games in the kids room with his friends to end the day.  What a fun morning!!  Everyone and their children were in jerseys - it was so cute.  Most organizations have a family day, and it is always a hit!!  I hope you enjoy the pictures!  Pace yourself, I know there are a lot! :)


Our little catcher 


...and pitcher :)  Throwing his little heart out.


Headed to the "kids game", ready to play.  "No, Mom.  My bat's not too big."


Being the catcher in the kids game


Wondering, "where do I go next?"


Pitching in the kids game :)


My LITTLE guy on the mound with the family day banner in the background


:)


Our little catcher keeps us busy :)


A family that pitches together, stays together!  :)


The Annual Jersey Picture :)


Trying to hug us both..."water!!" (that's what he says when he's touching Lance and I at the same time - we have no idea what it means :)


I want to go play over there!!



Baby Gross, Cormier, and Zobrist - I can't believe that LJ is the "big kid" of the group!


Cleaning off "daddy's mound", ready to pitch!


STRIIIKE ONE!


Playing "trouble" with his buddies after lunch :)  I'm pretty sure he has no idea how to play!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Those family pictures are wonderful!

Shannon and Clint said...

He has grown up so much!! Ya'll are a precious family :) I love that LJ loves baseball so much. Too cute!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like fun times!