I actually got a little excited about some photos today and edited a bit. We had a friend and her little boy come over, and I guess those baby wrinkles just got me goin' :) Here is a picture-book of our day!
We woke up, got out the "tour wheeler" and rode to starbucks for a muffin and coffee, (for me), milk for LJ. He chose milk over the smoothie??
Came home and had some crazy Rookie-LJ play time while I packed the pool bag and lunch. Check out LJ's smile :)

Looked at this sweet baby boy while playing at the pool - if you click and make it larger, there's a quote about those eyes!

Speaking of eyes...and a smile :) This is after church, hanging out before bed. THAT is a picture of my boy - what he looks like all the time.

Too sweet, click on this one, too. LJ really loves him, and I think he loves LJ , too. His momma just made the picture - you can see her bun just over his left shoulder - she had to hold him up :)




3 comments:
SO cute!!! I love that last one!! I am probably more nervous than Reese! We are doing 5 days a week!! I needed it, between work and the fact that this year I haven't been myself about working out (unlike you!), it is a long time coming!
Your so good at the editing!
You're getting so good at photography! That one with the reflection in the eyes is impressive. :) Thanks for sharing with everyone. I enjoy stopping by here every few days.
Post a Comment