Here are a few pictures from what LJ call's his field. It's across from Lance's field, as you can see in the above picture. It was a rainy morning, and we needed to burn off some energy before naptime. I hope you enjoy - this boy is all baseball!!! There's hardly room for much else - I'm starting to work in some other activities, but he only goes along with it, (coloring, puzzles, etc.) if I promise to play ball after. :)
OK, so this was actually a few days ago, but I want to ask Rookie, "Have you not had enough?" After getting into M&M's and half a Special Dark candy bar the other day and suffering some serious side-effects, he's coming back for more! After I took this picture, I had to tell LJ, DO NOT give Rookie any cupcake! :)
I thought this one was cute because I see Lance stand in this position all the time, waiting for a call from the catcher. This time, though, it's pitching to LJ :)
Look at that tongue! You're gonna bite that thing off! :) He's giving it all he's got!
Getting the mound exactly how he likes it :)
Is that his Dad or what?
Look at how serious he is!
I love those eyes and that dimple :)
He's tired, here. I think he was wondering if he could make it up the playground steps :)
This is the reason I put all these pictures in Sepia tone or antiqued them - look at how red that face is! It was nice and cloudy - coolest day we've had yet, but that boy can work up a red face in a hurry! If I change the coloring on it, it's not so bad. That's why most of our outdoor pics are not in bright color...i.e. red!




2 comments:
Love all the pictures; I can truly see how much LJ loves his "tield".....so cute and we miss ya'll so much. Thanks for sharing your family memories with us...
what a fun place for a boy to call his own! lovin that dimple too.....
Post a Comment