OK, so get ready for the pictures!! There are pictures from Nana, Pops, and Ross' visit - two birthdays, a beach day, Ross' day at the big field - what fun!! Something is wrong with my camera, but I'm not going to get it fixed till LJ and I come back from Detroit. I want to have it with me, but for some reason, the photos are not crisp and focused. That's why some are in sepia - it was the best way to make them look sharper. Anyway - I hope you enjoy - there's a lot! So fun!
Here's LJ at the game night the Rays held for season ticket holders. He loved skee-ball!
One more year!!
Happy Birthday, Dad!!
Working on fielding with Lance
Ross at the trop :)
At the wall..it's gone!!!
Ross pitching to Lance in his bullpen :)
Time for the batting gloves
Hanging out with Ross
I love this one - 3 generations of Cormier's playing their favorite game :)
I know Nana's gonna kill me, but this cracks me up! LJ's hat, and being his ball girl.
The 3 boys in the ocean :)
Lance and Ross
Pops, Nana and LJ before heading home
Look at that sweet boy! :) He's tired and ready to go take a nap!
Pops and LJ on the boardwalk
LJ leading the "Happy Birthday" song :)
We had a softball game vs. the Bucs wives, (Local NFL team) and won! Here we are before the game with our hands in, looking at each other going, "What are we supposed to say?"
1 - 2 ( I have NO idea where I hit it, I just hit it on the ground and run! :) )
The winners with the trophy!




2 comments:
Love the softball game! What a great idea. :) Looks like you girls didn't disappoint your men!
Great pictures all around! Happy late birthday to Lance. I'm impressed with the softball game.. great idea. I have to admit though... I played sports in school, but it's been sooooo long that I would totally be terrified to play in a game like that. I know it's all in good fun, but...! I would embarrass myself. I fear my athletic ability has been lost ;)
Post a Comment