Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Results were posted


  • I got 6th place in my division of 25 people -      
  • FL 1:46:09 (Full time)  
  • 4th place on 1/2 mile swim with time of: 15:34  
  • Transition from swim to bike: 2:01  
  • 10th place on 16 mile bike with time of: 54:35  
  • Transition from bike to run: 1:22  
  • 9th place on 5K run with time of: 32:39 
HORRIBLE on the run!  Keep in mind, 
I kept a slow pace and was running on sand!
I definitely have to improve on my bike and run -
I'll keep you posted on the next one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those times are fantastic!!! I wouldn't have made it out of the ocean. Those are great results for a first timer. We are very proud of you.

POP'S

Jenn McPherson said...

Sixth is awesome! I would have place 25th! I'm impressed!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Good for you! What an accomplishment!

Jessie said...

are you kidding me?!?!? there is nothing horrible about any of those results! way to go~ so proud of you and all your hard work!

Candice said...

How freaking awesome are you!!!!!!!!!