Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fight song :)

It's hit or miss, but it's more than I knew when I went off to college :)  Some call it brain-washing, I say it's just good ol' team spirit  - Roll Tide!  
P.S.  You will have to scroll down and pause the music on my blog so you can hear him!

4 comments:

Schultz Family said...

He is so cute! What a sweet video. His voice is just the cutest thing. Hope you all are well!

Candice said...

I have really missed readying your blog! I just got all cought up! Wow you had some amazing post! I hope y'all are doing well. Miss ya!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Awww! I just watched this with Shelby. She said "again" -- we watched it 3 times. She was waving to him, and she said "miss LJ". I'm such a baby... she made my eyes water. Now she's saying "more LJ"... we're off to watch it again!! ha :)

btw - if she saw him in person she'd be shy :) but through the computer she's all about saying hi.. ha

Michelle Clement said...

OMGOSH!!! Ross and I laughed and laughed! He is hysterical and quite the ham! I wish you guys could come in more often. Oh yeah, when you do come in we will teach him the LSU fight song. Over Pops dead body! LOL!