Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New York, New York!

What a treat!  This past weekend, I got to go meet Lance in NY while Me-Maw kept LJ here in St. Pete.  It was so much fun!  We were in need of some time together, and it was just what the doctor ordered.  I had my camera the whole time, but hardly used it.  We were having so much fun, (and I was carrying around a cute little purse for once, not the big camera bag!)  It was such a gift!


When I arrived at the hotel, Lance was already at the field, but the room was beautiful!  He did all this himself - bought lots of flowers at a local market and had them ALL OVER the room!  It took my breath away when I walked in. :)


OK, so this drink just my change your life.  It's whole cream, dark chocolate pieces in a cup with a tealight to melt the chocolate.  You make it yourself!  We went to Max Brenner in NYC on Broadway.  It is like nothing I have ever seen - so much chocolate that I expected in oompa-loompa to jump out any minute.  This is a "must go" for any chocolate lover visiting New York.  


This was Lance's dessert.  No, that's not cheese on his pizza - it's chocolate melted with toasted marshmallows on top!!  By the way, how cute is he?


What a weekend!  I'm hoping for a repeat some time soon :)  It was better than I could have expected!

2 comments:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

That last picture is sweet. I hate that we missed each other. I was 10 min from home when I realized I forgot my phone... sorry. I was hoping I would run into you, but no such luck!

Elizabeth said...

That looks so awesome! What did you think of Wicked??? It was my first Broadway musical and I LOVED it.