Thursday, March 11, 2010

I swear we're not bad parents...the kid's just crazy all on his own :)

I did SUCH a quick job of this, I didn't notice the "insert subtitles here" on the captions...it takes so long to upload, so sorry - I'll fix it later! You get the gist! Don't forget to turn down the music volume so you can hear the giggles :)

P.S. We'll let you know how late he sleeps in the morning ;)

3 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Great video....love it....we are jealous of all the fun ya'll are having so soon. thanks for sharing.

juliensteveadams said...

Hi Jamie,
Love the pictures and video. We will be heading to Flordia on Friday and plan on going to Opening Day. We have our tickets, they are behind the orioles dug out, section 107, row Q. Steve's father is having heart surgery as soon as they can schedule it. We should know in a day or so if it will be while we are in Florida. That will be the only thing that stops us from attending opening day. Hopefully we can catch up. We would love to see you all!!!

juliensteveadams said...

Jamie,
Sorry, I gave you the wrong section for opening day. We are in Section 115, row PP. I gave you our seats for a concert at Pier Six :).