Monday, March 8, 2010

Can you tell that we had fun at the ballpark today? Dressed in his entire uniform..."eyebars" included! He looked like a gamer, ready to play should there be one too few players available on the field. :)


I wasn't driving for two minutes! I looked back, and he was done.


I'm trying to get him to sit in the stands for a bit and "be still"...hahaha, the joke is on me! Impossible for a three-year-old. At least he's making his buddies giggle :)


A picture of the "eyebars" up close. They totally complete the outfit ;0)


After waiting patiently, he got some playground time. He's eating some "Lightening McQueen Gummies" for snack.


Oh, I almost forgot! The whole reason we're here, in Florida, in uniform at a baseball stadium. With all the eyebars and gummy snacks, one can lose her focus! What a handsome man at work!

1 comments:

Jenn McPherson said...

LJ is a DOLL!! He is seriously the cutest little boy ever!!