Sunday, May 17, 2009

We're still here!

OK, so I know - I have taken too long a hiatus from the blog.  I have missed it, and I hope you have!  Between traveling back, spending some much-needed time with Lance, getting some rest, (thank you, Lance!) and doing my daily training, I have put it off.  At the end of the day, I am SO tired, and it seemed like a monstrous task.  Lance comes home and I'm like, "I see your mouth moving, but I don't understand a word"...:)  I LOVE the training, and playing with LJ (sometimes taking him with me to train), but it takes its toll.  By the end of the day, I'm zapped.  Now that I have these pictures uploaded, though, I'm back to square one.  I will try not to get behind again :)  I wanted to post a few more pictures from our time at home...gosh, WHAT A REFRESHER!!!  I love my home!  Do you?  I hope so.  It is my haven, and even though Lance wasn't there, it was a great week.  I hope you are well and having a wonderful Sunday.  We've missed you!

LJ and Kacy playing in his little playhouse.  He LOVES those sweet girls!


A happy grad with his favorite nephew...there's a tie for the nieces.  


The other sweet girl...with a HUMONGOUS weed behind her.  That thing's gonna take over.  We miss you, Tomy and Kace!!


What a beautiful family, right?  LJ so looks like he could belong to them :)  Here's Aunt Rach and Uncle Wood...LJ's favorite T-town friends!




Maw-Maw and LJ sharing a joke.  Aren't they cute??


An awesome picture of April and LJ - He convinced her to climb in the hut with him!


Me-Maw and LJ on Mother's Day.  What a treat!


OK, so he looked SOOOO much better (shirt tucked in, no stains...) before the church service and his weekly "fist-fight" with Mr. Doug ...in the grass.  But, boys will be boys, huh?

  
Throwing pennies into the fountain after church.


Me-Maw bought LJ this catcher's mask and he would not take it off...even for a nap.  He's asleep here.


While LJ napped at the pool, Big Al came by.  I had to take a picture as proof for him. :)


Our last night, the Johnson's had us over for dinner.  We had A blast!!  LJ played with Tucker and the boys while I got to hang out with Anna, Molly and Ms. Doris.  What a great way to spend our last night!

3 comments:

Candice said...

what are you training for?

Elizabeth said...

I did miss you! :) But so glad you enjoyed home and got some rest. My favorite picture is the one of LJ and his catcher's mask. That is priceless and needs to be added to your collection of little-man-in-obsessed-with-baseball-gear photo collection. I can't wait to meet him!

Hope you're enjoying your training and doing something for yourself. I wasn't even a mom when I did mine and that was one of my favorite things about doing it. It's for you and you alone. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Jamie, i love this picture! L.J. is so cute!