Monday, May 18, 2009

Getting in good with the grandparents :)

In this era of technology, what's the best way to get in good with your baby's grandparents?  Post lots of pictures of him, of course!  :)  Oh, and then upload those pictures to shutterfly so that they can print out hard copies, right?  I'm on it.  Did I do good, or what?  Here are some pictures from LJ at Lance's game yesterday.  Sunday day games are great because kids get to run the bases, it's early enough for Lance to stay out and play...not to mention we get to have dinner together!  We have done that like 2 - 3 times in the 1 1/2 months, so that's a BIG treat!  I hope you enjoy these pictures - it was a joy taking them.  I'm in the stands with a profile view, so now "straight-on" shots.  Maybe next time :)


LJ, who's your favorite person in the world??  Pointing at his dad.


Watching a ball he just threw, hoping it doesn't "go out"... :)


Having the time of his life!


Dad teaching him how to clean off his cleats ...you know in our Type A family, cleanliness is next to Godliness :)


Hey, ump!  I need a new ball!


"My father did't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."   
~Clarence Budington Kelland


Cleaning off the rubber


"..and the Home of the Brave!"


It seems like a good place to rest the ball to me, too.





So sweet.  My favorite #31's


Rainy day today, lots of block-stacking then knocking down.  He can't take his eye off this one...he's so sure it's gonna tumble!



...and why not give him a haircut?  Rainy days get so much accomplished.  I love this sweet day at home with Lance here!

2 comments:

Candice said...

You always get the BEST pictures! I loves those pictures of Lance and LJ in there matching uniforms! Y'all are just such a cute family!

The Macha Family said...

Those pictures are priceless. It will be awesome to see those next to the ones of LJ in 20 years when he is playing for the Rays!