Today, LJ and I decided to go for a hike! We live in the foothills, so what better way to spend such a beautiful day? I packed a picnic lunch, a blanket, some water and gatorade, and my camera bag...(I did, indeed, look like a pack mule), and we were off! We didn't even know when we began that we live in the middle of the Sonoran Preserve! Click on that to see the hike. We set out on a beautiful hike, seeing lots of cacti, some bunnies, birds, butterflies, and NO bobcats, etc. Thankful. Anyways, it was beautiful! Lance even joined us at the end of our "lunch hour", and we walked back down together. The trail is a 5.8 mile trail, and we probably did less than half, but we saw some people doing the whole thing with dogs in tow, and even jogging. Super cool! It may be something I can do alone when Lance is home. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!
P.S. On the bottom left, there is a huge nest inside that saguaro -- see the white feather on it's arm? Somebody got too close!





0 comments:
Post a Comment