

This morning was a beautiful morning, so LJ & I took Rookie and hit the playground. There were some big boys there, so LJ took Rookie on a little walk (to show how BIG he was...walking his dog alone). We all know, Rookie has serious separation anxiety when pulled away from me, especially when he can still see me. Look at LJ sitting at the picnic table, and Rookie in the bottom left keeping an eye on me. Ha! He's totally saying, "Are we done yet?" Maybe one day, LJ will have a dog all his own, built for pulling, tugging and ear-grabbing boy stuff. We all know, though, I'll love on it to death, and eventually it, too, will look at me like that! LOL What can I say? I love animals!
Well, the tornado of germs has swept through our little house! Lance had a horrible stomach bug a few days ago, and it seems some of his germs got swept in my direction. He's nursed back to health, and I"m feeling much better. It's definitely more difficult to be a good playmate to a four year old when you feel like pulling the covers over your head. (See the middle picture of LJ see-sawing alone...that's just sad.) We are past that point now, and thankful! LJ has remained, to this point, unscathed. Amazing. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? :)
The days are ticking along here quickly. We have about two weeks left here, and then we're headed either to LA or to look elsewhere. It's been a wonderful place to kind of sit this out. Lance has worked so hard, and we know (from lots of experience), that God will place our little family where we need to be. In the meantime, we will continue hiking, sliding, dressing up in a dodgers uniform, (Lj & Lance), and eating most of our dinners together. Can I get a hooray!? Lovin' the 8-5 schedule! Hope you all are great!!





1 comments:
Hello Cormier's,
I saw the picture on the frame and never noticed rookie's head poking out from underneath the bench. He looks like he is telling you to come get him (Please). Too Funny
Glad everyone is feeling better.
Love
POPS
Post a Comment