Near our new "home", there is a vacant baseball field. You know what that means...lots of baseball for LJ and fetching for Rookie! LJ, Rookie and I enjoyed a late afternoon out there today, blowing bubbles and playing baseball. LJ and I ran the bases about 10 times, and Rookie followed us the whole way. There's also a new post from yesterday below - don't miss it! :)
This ball has outlasted any other ball we've owned. Somehow, it has made it through baseball games, catch with Mommy, LJ "batting practice", and even Rookie fetch. What a deal!
He doesn't know there is a tarp on the mound! :) There's that ball again - look at that form!
Sometimes that ball is tough to share - Rookie knows LJ has hidden it in his hat! :)
Rookie not watching the "pitcher", but waiting to see where it will land! Look at the ball leaving LJ's fingertips!
That red face is a sign of an afternoon well-spent! Hope your's was great, too!!




4 comments:
nothing better like a boys best friend..........too cute
hope y'all have a great weekend
go rays
Your pictures are amazing! I want your camera. You have a good eye and a cute kid as your subject. Miss you guys!
LJ has gotten so big! He is a little Lance. I hope ya'll are doing well :)
so cute!! You guys are having so much fun! We need to get our Rookie's together. Ours loves little dogs!
Post a Comment