Isn't it fun to spend time with old friends? My friend, Lindsey came to visit. We met our freshman year in college when we cheered and have been friends ever since. We have been with each other through a lot and have some strong ties that bind us together. Needless to say, we had a great time - LJ was yelling, "Bye, Linds!" out the window as we dropped her off at the airport. :0)
Lance and I found this little restaurant downtown within biking distance. Lindsey got on Lance's HUGE bike as best she could, and off we went! It's called "Fresco's", and we ate by the water. While it's too far to walk (LJ would FUSS!) and too crowded sometimes to park, biking is the perfect fit!
...wishing there was more icecream in that cone :)
Lindsey and LJ enjoying their Ben & Jerry's - I had a cinnamon bun icecream - has anyone else ever had that? IT IS AMAZING!!!!
One morning, we drove to a restaurant Lindsey's friend suggested. It was great! We were close enough to the beach that we decided to stop by and enjoy a few waves before heading back home to the pool :)
Sweet one of LJ and Linds walking in the surf
I did not have to use my zoom -- this squirrel was really that close! I brought LJ some animal crackers for a bike ride to the park. When we stopped to snack, squirrels surrounded us, begging for one. They would hold them in their little hands and eat - it was so cute! I didn't know if they were sweet and kind or if we'd end up on "When Animals Attack" after they mauled us! My heart says, "pick him up and hold him!" My mind says, "Don't - that thing could have rabies!!"




1 comments:
Hi
I am a friend of the Webb's and found your blog from their links...I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy the photography on your blog. I am just amazed at the excellent pictures that you take! You are really inspiring me to take a class (or even read the instruction manual) on my camera!
Thanks!
Amanda
Post a Comment