
I received this award on another blog, and I'm sharing it! This is what you do to share the award:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.
Some of my loves are (in no particular order):
1) Lance - the love of my life!
2) LJ - a walking expression of that love - hopefully more to come? Just not yet!
3) Jesus - isn't He wonderful?
4) Our families - without family, what are we? We love our parents, grandparents and siblings like crazy - I think we have the best!
5) Home!!! (any home, but especially the one in Alabama where my bluebirds peck on the window to say good morning, (or "we're out of food!")
6) Animals - any animal, any size - I love them all! (Maybe some, like snakes, from a distance, though :)
7) Everyday life - I love routine, living the expected, monotonousness of every day - booooring, huh?
8) Baked goods :) Especially those with chocolate ( I know, one extra)
7 Blogs I Love (I actually love EVERY blog, but these are the ones that update most often and sweeten my morning cup of coffee!):
2) The Collins Clan - friend in Alabama who have so much wonderful living to share
8. The Schultz Family - how interesting is that?




4 comments:
You are so sweet! I enjoy your blog everyday as well!
thanks...as you prob see we are always reading your blog too!! Love y and miss ya! xoxo
I'm so glad I made the cut!! I love reading yours too!
Thanks for the shout-out! :) As you can see, I'm here almost every dat, too. (With my coffee right now, actually.) Can't WAIT to see you guys in a few months - and finally meet LJ!
Post a Comment