
"A person always doing his best becomes a natural leader, just by example. "
Joe DiMaggio
Well, hello there! I'm sorry I haven't written in a bit, but we just got back from Atlanta, and I didn't bring my computer. My camera - yes, but my slow, memory completely-filled computer - no! It's crazy slow right now because of all the pictures I have on it, so first thing, (after this blog, of course), I'm going to put those pictures on a hard drive. I just have to figure out how - shouldn't be that hard, right? I have extra motivation, though - there are pictures on my camera that I need to get off, can't wait to edit, but won't fit on my hard drive. Many to come soon!
We had an AWESOME time in Atlanta. Caught some fantastic family and friend time, had great meals, watched some baseball, now we're back in Durham for the week. It's a great place to be. Birds chirping in the morning, green grass and trees, hot humid days at the pool -- what's not to love?!!!
Just wanted to let you guys know we were doing well and touch base. Lots of pics to come...as soon as I make room! Have a great rest of your week!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment