Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you, your V.I.P. for the day! Yes, it's been on the calendar for quite some time, and it is officially June 1st. LJ, the V.I.P. will be opening the door for you today, leading the line, changing the day in the calendar, and sharing his Show & Tell, (His Dad). After he is done, a t-ball game for the class until school is over! So, what do you think? I think he was the best, cutest V.I.P. yet!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

Seriously, the fact that he took his dad as show & tell is precious. He looks like the happiest kid in the world. Love it. I hope y'all are finding peach during this time.
Love,
Mandy (mosby) Pavlick

Mandy said...

OK...that should say peace, not peach. Peaches are good too though!

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

hahaha!! Mandy - you're so funny. I am kind of craving a peach right now :)