I know I've been out of touch, but I've made up for it! LJ and I just got back from our eight day road trip to Boston and Baltimore. Rather than buy the internet each day, (crazy expensive), we just used Lance's SLOW wireless insert. There was no way I was going to be able to upload all these pictures! We had such a great time, though - I hope you enjoy looking at our journey. Only two more weeks and we will be packing up and heading home. I cannot believe it!!!
OK, this CRACKS me up. Pops - he sits JUST Like you with his legs crossed! He does it ALL the time. Genes are crazy!
This is LJ's friend, Noah. Each night at the orioles game, they played on the playground, threw the ball in the speed pitch - we didn't miss a beat!!
Here's LJ giving his all in the speed pitch :)
I know, not a great picture, but I had to include our special friends, the Johnson's in the picture. LJ is sporting his Ravens gear!
Speaking of Ravens, how fun is it to go to a real NFL practice?
Jarret let LJ and Lance come watch him - I love LJ wearing his helmet.
We are pulling for y'all, Jarret and Anna!




1 comments:
All of these are great!! You guys had so much fun! I miss it!! Aren't you glad you are in YOUR house soon, though?! That will be awesome!!
Post a Comment